Monday, January 11, 2016

The Goblin King is dead, long live the Goblin King



I never thought it will be possible, and I always hoped I'll meet him one day. I guess we'll meet somewhere I still don't know how it looks like. I watched Blackstar as it came out and some doubts and thoughts crossed my mind, it was his art, of course he could comunicate it, but I didn't really want to accept even the idea of Bowie not existing anymore. Here goes a piece of me I will need to fulfill with what he loved most: art.

I also do not see the point of selling creations related to him, so the skins, shape, makeup and gestures are free for you at the temple. They are now at the event board but I'll probably keep them forever free. Let's get through this,
Alia

Some old posts:
http://fallengodsinc.blogspot.hr/2008/05/return-of-thin-white-duke.html
http://fallengodsinc.blogspot.hr/2008/05/babys-got-bowie-eyes-lost-on-island.html


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:sighs:

Tiamat said...

long live to the goblin king....

Ainemari Flanagan said...

The feelings I have for this man and his art are immense.
David Bowie has an intensity that burns stars. This planet is lucky to have been graced with his talent. He will be missed.

Aznana Shieldmaiden said...

He touched us all with his art, his wisdom and his talent. May he return to the stars from whence he came with our gratitude.

Unknown said...

This world has lost a great artist. May he continue to inspire us with his legacy, and may he make the next world greater for us all when we join him there. ALL HAIL THE GOBLIN KING!

Anonymous said...

A great loss, so sad. Our icons are suppose to last forever. He will.

Vengrov Resident said...

I remember there being a goblin king chair. Oh sweet baby Jesus it would be nice if that also made a come back for free through libertine...I totally forgot you provided David themed items, I'll be sure to swing by to pick up these jems. Thank you for this gift and though it is belated, hang in there!